1. You buy product from dealers.
2. You think you’re in control and can stop at any time.
3. You can’t understand how everyone isn’t into it.
4. You sometimes tell yourself: ‘this is the last time’.
5. When you hear something new is coming out, you want to try it – and soon will be.
6. When confronted by family, you deny there’s a problem.
7. When dealers are out of what you want, withdrawal symptoms occur. These may include irritability, panic, craving, or restlessness.
The article is shared from Internet...